Zooming my camera - Microsoft Community.

Zooming my camera - Microsoft Community.

Looking for:

Solved: Can I zoom my built in camera in and out? - HP Support Community - .How to Zoom Out of a webcam ? 

Click here to ENTER

















































Open your Google Chrome, and then click on the Menu icon. You may have known about HP laptops, tablets, desktop computers, printers, etc. Windows 10 Forums. Windows 10 has an app called Camera that lets you use your webcam to record videos and take photos.      


- How to zoom out on hp laptop camera



 

Go to Solution. Hi ColinWeakley. Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. I understand that you are looking to know if there is a zoom feature available on your PC. The webcam on notebooks does not have an optical zoom option by default.

It is usually auto-focus. If you are using a third-party app for the camera, it depends on the app if this feature is available. Note: HP does not support third-party apps. Hope this helps! Keep me posted. Have a great day!

View solution in original post. ColinWeakley , thank you for the response. As a HP employee, I cannot recommend any third-party applications. You may google it for more info. Keep me posted for any other assistance. Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Showing results for.

Search instead for. Did you mean:. Need Windows 11 help? Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes. Windows 11 Support Center. Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question.

Your account also allows you to connect with HP support faster, access a personal dashboard to manage all of your devices in one place, view warranty information, case status and more. It has been a while since anyone has replied. Simply ask a new question if you would like to start the discussion again. All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. Level 1. Message 1 of 4. Can I zoom my built in camera in and out? HP Recommended.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 bit. Tags 2. Tags: Microsoft Windows 10 bit. I have the same question. Accepted Solutions. HP Support Agent. Message 2 of 4. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Message 3 of 4. Hello Kumat Thank you so much, your answer helps No I'm not using a third-party app for the camera Can you recommend any applications that I can try?

Colin Weakley. Message 4 of 4. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post". By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why wont my zoom video work on my laptop -

Zoom sign up download.We're now downloading Zoom ...

Zoom Meeting Passcode - University IT - We Are a Leader — for the Fifth Consecutive Year!